Friday, August 28, 2009

What were they thinking?

I don't always enjoy grocery shopping, but I am fairly good at getting a good deal, and I just ADORE getting a good deal :) Thanks to The Grocery Game, some great sales at the stores, and especially that Super Doubles Coupon event that Kroger had a few weeks ago (spent $30 on $130 worth of groceries....gotta love it!), I've gotten a really good supply of back-to-school lunch items (as well as a good stock-pile of other things). But, during my shopping trip this morning, I ran across this:





OK.....I think I'll pass. I mean, who thinks to themselves, "Yum....Buttered Popcorn flavored Jelly Belly flavored PUDDING. People will love it! We need to get that on the grocery store shelves!"? Could you possibly dream up a less appetizing flavor of pudding?!?!

So, anyone want to try it and give a review? Sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to pay even $1.59 for something so weirdly disgusting sounding.

I have decided though that my new form of entertainment at the grocery store will be finding all the weird stuff and getting pictures of it. I know, I'm easily entertained :) I'll let you know what I find.....

1 comment:

  1. That sounds quite disgusting! I think I'll pass on the pudding!

    ReplyDelete