Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Culinary delights from across the pond

OK....I had a little more fun in the grocery store :) As I was wandering down the aisle, I ran across a curious little section of food...the British foods. I took some pictures to share with you....


Product #1: Pinhead Oatmeal - so is being a pinhead a requirement for eating this or does eating it make you a pinhead?


Product #2: Digestives Milk Chocolate - sounds YUMMY (and like a laxative)!




Product #3 Robinson's Barley Water - is this like the precursor to beer? Orange and lemon flavored? Another big YUM!



Product #4 - I have no words for this......

Yes....I know that we have our own "delicacies" like Sloppy Joes that wouldn't sound too good if you didn't know what they were (and they might not even sound that good even if you DO know what they are). I'm curious what some of our American foods sound like to those in other countries :)

2 comments:

  1. Well you made me laugh and I really needed that today! Where exactly do you shop for groceries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just shopping at a regular ol' Krogers....I tell you, there are all sorts of things in a grocery store if you look hard enough.

    ReplyDelete